We have news in HushApp! Yes, because every day we work to make better your experience, so we decided to take this space to tell you about all the improvements we have made to our web version until today.
We are constantly changing, always looking for HushApp to be easy to use and at the same time secure enough to protect the privacy of your files. That’s why our team is committed to not having to do anything complicated so that your information is safe, that’s what we take care of …
What are those news in HushApp?
Here is a summary of what we have improved for you …
– Some changes in the transfer process: as part of the progress in the user experience, we have improved this functionality, since it is one of the most important for us. Now the send button is active from the moment you add a file. If you click, it will validate the recipients and will show you some warnings and indications in case they are necessary, so you know at all times what you have to do.
– Messages at the beginning and at the end of the encryption process: When you make a transfer, a message will appear at the beginning and at the end of the process, indicating the number of files you are sending and the number of recipients that you chose. A way to better visualize who and what you send.
– We improve the password field for transfer to unregistered users: As you know, in Hushapp you can send your files even to people who do not use the application and are still protected. To do this, you must create a password and send them by other ways, so that they can receive your files securely. We have facilitated this process in several aspects:
a) Now you can see an information button, which opens a drop-down and explains what you should do when you send a message to unregistered users.
b) We also have a more descriptive placeholder, so you know where and what you should enter in this field.
c) We also add an eye icon that allows you to hide or show this password, so you can see what you write, if you are in a secure environment.
– The history of transfers received shows you the expiration of each transfer: now you can know how much time you have left to download the files that were sent to you.
– The clickable area to add files to a transfer: A larger space to click and add your files, which makes the sending process faster and easier.
– Improvements for companies and work teams: On this issue, in Hushapp we are working hard to improve the experience in work teams. One of these things is now you can send a reminder to a colleague to complete the registration process.
To explain it easier, if in a company all employees use HushApp and someone tries to send a file to a colleague who has not yet completed the registration process, HushApp will send a reminder to them to activate their account, thus they will be able to receive the files in a secure way.
What if you take a look at our web version and tell us what you think about this news in HushApp?